Last updated: 28/Nov/2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login information, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Which cookies do we use?
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are only stored during your browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your device until they expire or until you delete them manually.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, certain services or features may not be available to you.
- Performance and analytical cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most often and if you receive any error messages. The information collected is used solely for statistical purposes to improve our website’s performance and functionality.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a more personalized and convenient experience on our website. They enable us to remember your choices, such as your language, location, and preferences.
- Third-party cookies: Our website may also use third-party cookies to track and analyze usage and provide relevant advertisements. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of these third parties.
How can you control cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
You can usually control and delete cookies in your browser settings. For more information on how to manage cookies, visit the links below to make customized settings in your browser.
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android