We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We only collect and use your personal information for legitimate purposes related to our business activities, such as providing you with legal services, communicating with you, improving our website and services, and complying with our legal obligations.
We never sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties without your consent. We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as hosting providers, payment processors, analytics providers, or email service providers. We require these third parties to respect the confidentiality and security of your personal information and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may also disclose your personal information if we are required or authorized to do so by law or legal process, such as in response to a court order, or request from a government authority. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe that it is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, and safety of others.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We take appropriate measures to ensure the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be free from loss, damage, or misuse.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information under applicable laws and regulations. Depending on where you are located, these rights may include:
- The right to access your personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to correct or update your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete or erase your personal information that we no longer need or have no legal basis to keep.
- The right to object to or restrict our processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
- We have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information where we rely on your consent.
- The right to receive a copy of your personal information in a portable format or request us to transfer it to another service provider.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can process your request.
AlSuwaiket & AlBusaiyes Lawyers LLC.
Tel: +966 13 887 7512